Ben Franklin Bridge
WCB In The News
View WCB In The News Archive
WCB In The Community
- Williams Cuker Berezofsky and its members actively support several community organizations, including Public Justice, the National Consumer Law Center, and the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, an organization devoted to ending the epidemic of breast cancer.
- Kevin Haverty served on the New Jersey Death Penalty Commission, whose work, completed in 2006, led to the abolition of the death penalty in the Garden State.
- Mark R. Cuker has participated in a wide variety of activities to Memorialize the Victims of the Holocaust, and has served in leadership roles in the following organizations:
- Sons and Daughters of Holocaust Survivors
- American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors
- Memorial Committee of Philadelphia Jewish Community Relations Council
- Beth Tikvah Bnai Jeshrun Synagogue
- Andrew Erba is a member of the indigent appointment panel of the Quarter Sessions Court of Philadelphia, providing legal assistance to defendants unable to pay for representation. He is also a member of the National Lawyers Guild Legal Observer Committee.
- Gerald J. Williams is past President of Citizens for Consumer Justice Political Action Committee, and is a Sustaining Member of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. He is also an active participant in the Mens Senior Baseball League, and the Villari Bocce Ball League of South Philadelphia.
- Esther E. Berezofsky serves on the Board of Directors of Public Justice, and is a Sustaining Member of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Michael Quirk is the Civil Justice Fellow Advisor for the Drum Major Institute of Public Policy, a civil rights organization in New York.
- Sam Abloeser is on the Board of Martins Run Senior Residential Community, where he chairs the Ethics Committee.